iTkey can assist in providing a variety of signage solutions. Including installation and cabling and media management applications for digital signage.
The SignalLED range of illuminated RGB LED signs are a new range of signs designed for outside recording, on-air & production studios, meeting rooms, conference rooms and for fixed installations. The sign itself contains thecontrol electronics, and RGB LEDs are used, so the signs can be simply configured onsite for your particular requirements.
- Low power consumption, only 4W.
- Maintenance free, LED lighting.
- Multi-coloured RGB LEDs offering 9 different colours.
- Sign can be made to flash, pulse, fade and be on or off.
- Flush-mounting as standard or end/ceiling-mounting with kits.
- 20cm (8”) or 40cm (16”) widths or 2 x 20cm (2 x 8”).
- Standard wording includes: MIC LIVE, ON AIR, RECORD, PHONE, TRAFFIC FLAG ON, AD BREAK, TX, REH, REHEARSAL, DOOR, OBIT, NO ENTRY, EXIT, SILENCE PLEASE, MEETING IN PROGRESS, INTERVIEW IN PROGRESS.
- Custom signs can be etched with company logos, different wording or graphics.
- 2 x GPIs for control from a light switch, or fader GPO (pull down to 0V).
- Supplied as standard as red/green switching.
- Use separate remote control (LD-RPC) to program the colour, switching mode or brightness.
- Supplied complete with fixings & DC power supply.
Digital Signage Player
DiVA – Digital Signage Player. The all-in-one player.
Share your story with DiVA – Digital Signage Player, our all-in-one plug and play media player designed for small businesses. Create and schedule right away for maximum impact. Thanks to DIVA – Digital Signage Player’s user-friendly web interface, you can craft your content with a range of ready to use apps and templates.
HMP350 – Faster, fully featured and easy to integrate.
The New HMP350 is the ultimate player for digital signage deployments that require advanced features and integration. Creatively engineered in Switzerland and assembled in Germany, it delivers high quality content 24/7 in the harshest of environments. Simplified maintenance, low consumption, open to use and programmable HMP350 is the perfect choice when you need to get ambitious with your digital signage projects.
Create high impact projects like video walls and interactive kiosks featuring LED screens of any resolution with live streaming video. With Elementi and HMP350 you can control any number of screens so scalability is never an issue. You can easily integrate third-party technology like sensors, gauges and security cameras with your digital signage projects, bringing unmatched degree of interactivity.
Digital Signage Content Distribution
MediaCento IPX PoE Multicast is ideal for distributing digital signage content or other HD video and audio across an Ethernet network. Because the transmitter and receivers install directly into your existing LAN infrastructure, integration is easy. There’s no need to run expensive dedicated links from a back room to digital signage in lobbies.
There’s no need to configure any IP settings (although more experienced users can do that if needed). Simply use rotary switches to set the transmitter and receivers to the same multicast channel and all IP multicasting settings are automatically configured; then just connect your source, your display(s), and a network switch. It’s ready to go!
MediaCento works in point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configurations. Just plug in as many receivers as you need at your remote screens. From one transmitter, you can have 16 different multicast groups to multiple receivers in multicast mode.