KYBIO Media (aka WorldCast Manager) is a vendor-agnostic, centralized Monitoring & Control platform empowering businesses with real-time monitoring of their entire ecosystem, no matter how complex.
This powerful and extensible M&C solution unifies the monitoring of all connected devices across one or multiple sites, and offers a unique combination of modules. Across a single web interface, users benefit from real-time supervision along with multiple management and control modules such as a built-in ticket & incident tracking platform tied to a powerful analytics & reporting engine.
Leveraging its advanced auto-pilot configuration engine, KYBIO Media is the fastest network monitoring solution to deploy. Following the automated scan, KYBIO identifies and starts monitoring all your devices within minutes if not seconds. It can be installed on any physical or virtual host that matches our specifications. It can be run on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment.
With KYBIO Media, we help you ensure operational continuity across your end-to-end value chain from media acquisition, production, and distribution in an increasingly digital and IP-environment.
- Centralized & Unified Web Interface – View the status of your entire operation in one powerful display. All the modules you need are accessible within the same web-client.
- Vendor-Agnostic Monitoring – Support ANY device from ANY manufacturer, via SNMP, XML-RPC, GPIO *, Serial *(* Additional equipment required) and other protocols
- Automated Network Scanning & Equipment Discovery – Any connected equipment is identified by network scanning and automatically added to the monitoring pool
- Dynamic Maps and Multi-level Displays – Toggle between high-level geographic view and macro-level maps (floor plan, digrams or flow charts)
- Auto-configuration Engine – Saving the pain of the initial system setup and administration by automating the base configuration of the platform
- Real-time Monitoring & History Tracking – Access to real-time and historical readings and events
- Alarm & Notification Management – Filter and send notifications by Email, SMS, voice call. In app acknowledgement and tracking
- Mobile Ready – Web client natively compatible with smartphone devices and mobile browsers
- Visual Dashboard & Analytics – Powerful data visualizations (statistics, event timeline, etc.) with advanced filtering to enable decision-making at all levels
Administrators often use a variety of monitoring solutions for their network or for the individual components of their infrastructure. But using several different tools every time you want to create an overview costs time and energy. PRTG is an “all-in-one” solution.
PRTG monitors all systems, devices, traffic and applications of your IT infrastructure using these technologies:
- SNMP: ready to use and custom options
- WMI and Windows Performance Counters
- SSH: for Linux/Unix and MacOS systems
- Flows and Packet Sniffing
- HTTP requests
- Any REST API returning XML or JSON
- Ping, SQL and many more
KNOWING WHEN THINGS BREAK IS GOOD. KNOWING BEFORE THEY BREAK IS EVEN BETTER.
PRTG Network Monitor includes more than 200 sensor types for all common network services, including HTTP, SMTP/POP3 (email), FTP, etc. But what is a sensor? One sensor within PRTG is one aspect that you monitor on a device. For example a specific URL, the traffic of a network connection, a port of a switch or the CPU load on a machine. Please have a look at the list of supported sensor types. Every entry in this list counts as one sensor. Normally, we are calculating with between 5 and 10 sensors per device, but of course that depends on what exactly you want to monitor.
BANDWIDTH MONITORING: FIND OUT WHO IS USING YOUR NETWORK, FOR WHAT
PRTG Network Monitor runs on a Windows machine within your network, collecting various statistics from the machines, software, and devices which you designate. (It can also autodiscover them, helping you map out your network.) It also retains the data so you can see historical performance, helping you react to changes.