NTP Time Server with internal Reference Clock for DIN Rail Installations
LANTIME M100 time servers can be installed to provide accurate time to small and medium sized computer networks. This entry level time server synchronizes all systems either NTP- or SNTP-compatible utilizing a built-in Meinberg radio clock as its primary reference time source. A stable and precise oscillator is capable of bridging interferences or a temporary loss of reception. Its compact form factor offers an ideal solution to network time synchronization needs in industrial and power generation/distribution networks.
- Selectable Reference Sources:
- Synchronization of NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Web-based status and configuration interface (Demo) and console-based graphical configuration utility
- Supported net protocols: IPv4, IPv6, NTP, (S)NTP, DAYTIME, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SSH, SCP, SYSLOG, SNMP, TIME, TELNET
- USB Port for installing firmware updates, locking frontpanel menu access and backup/restore of configuration and log files
- Meinberg GPS Antenna/Converter Unit connected with up to 300m of standard coaxial cable RG58