Versatile and Modular Time and Frequency Synchronization Platform
The new LANTIME M3000 is a field-upgradeable and extremely flexible system that covers your synchronization needs – today and in the future.
The M3000 chassis has four power supply slots, two clock module slots, a seamless switchover card slot, a CPU slot and ten slots for additional input and output modules. Adding a second clock module and the required RSC switch module will turn the M3000 into a fully redundant solution. Up to four power supplies can be installed, offering protection against the failure of one or more power sources or power supply failures. Both wide range AC and a 18-72VDC power supply model can be mixed and matched as required.
The possibility to add input and output modules as well as specialized communication cards for NTP and PTP/IEEE1588 network synchronization and remote management ensures that a LANTIME M3000 will fulfill all your synchronization requirements and the scalability and flexibility of the IMS platform concept enables it to cope with the changing demands of your critical applications.
The IMS – LANTIME M1000S version is also available for compact 300mm deep racks with single side access.
The short version of the LANTIME M3000 chassis is the compact and cost effective alternative to the standard model. It can be installed in 19 inch racks as well as 21 inch racks (with an adapter). The reduced mounting depth of the S chassis enables you to mount the system in 300mm ETSI racks. All connections and control elements are placed on one side, allowing to mount this chassis on a wall or inside a rack that is only accessible from one side.
All modules support hot plugging, allowing to replace faulty modules or add new capabilities to the system with zero downtime for unaffected modules and functions. The Upgrading to more outputs, new connector and signal types and protocols is easier than ever with Meinbergs Intelligent Modular Synchronization platform (IMS).
- Optimized space usage
- Synchronization of NTP and SNTP compatible clients
- Web-based status and configuration interface (Demo), and console-based graphical configuration utility
- IMS – Intelligent Modular System platform
- Up to 10 PTP (IEEE 1588-2008) modules
- Redundant power and receiver option (eg GPS / GLONASS combination)
- Hot Plug
- Arbitrary combinations of modules
- Meinberg’s LANTIME time server is available with a variety of additional output options: IRIG Time Code, frequency synthesizer and programmable pulse outputs illustrate some of the many expansion options for your NTP server
- Up to 40 additional LAN ports